Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Vagina Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Husband, Male, 27 years old, Lahore

Aoa, Dear doctor i am recently married 7 days back. since 1st day i have failed to sex with wife my wife feeling extreme pain in vagina even entering finger she stop me push me hardly if i force she crying is there any solution plz advice

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

you can consult me through Marham.pk online video clinic.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal

Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Wsalam dear client it has to be checked by the doctor physically whether there is some swelling or any other problem due to which she is experiencing that much pain .... sometimes oral anaesthetics make the pain go away or sometimes other medications are needed for the pain to go away and may be it is all psychological sometimes the people around us makes us anxious about marriage and sexual things that’s why female feels over whelmed by the actual sex things and is not allowing you to even touch her even with finger... so you also need to be very careful and loveable with her to go for the process with consent ... you can also start by fore playing in the bed make her exciting as much as she can become the natural lubricants released by her will help you and start with one finger only

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Ms. Maria Bilal
Ms. Maria Bilal - Psychologist

MS (Applied Psychology), Certified Hypnotherapist | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 30 Positive Reviews

What you are describing is very typical from vaginismis (Vaginismus is a painful spasm of the vagina preventing intercourse. (1) It is crucial that she starts with Kegel excercises – research that – as that will help her to gain more voluntary control over the muscles directly involved during sex and that will help her to relax the muscles when they start tensing; (2) further it would be wonderful if you as the partner could assist her with your fingers (start with one until you are relaxed enough and then progress to two until she is comfortable and then three. Once you can insert 3 fingers you should be able to handle penetration by your partner. (3) Try to prevent penetration at all times until she is relaxed enough and lubricated enough If you find it difficult to achieve or address on your own; it always help to do it in conjunction with discussions and therapy with a relationship therapist that can contain the relationship and your dynamic while your work on this physically on your own.

It is important to be patient with one another and relaxed. Do not rush it or penetrate irrespective of the pain as it will just get worse – painful experiences will increase pain the next time….or times reinforcing a negative association and image of sex.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

You have to rule it out first find and physiological issue if not than it might be psychological some stress or negative thoughts related to it

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy

Dr. Ms Rehana Ruhy - Psychologist

M.Sc (Applied Psychology), M.A (Special Education), Grand Master in Reiki, Diploma in NLP And Hypnosis Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Please you and your wife have to book appointment for this issue. Thanks

Psychologist in Lahore - Tahira Maalik

Tahira Maalik - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), ADCP (Advanced Diploma In Clinical Psychology), NLP (Hypnotherapist), MSc Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

180 Positive Reviews

You should consult a sex therapist and get proper session. Therapist will get detailed history from ur wife and than help her accordingly.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories