Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Wish To Worship Women Socks And Feet

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 22 years old, lahore

Assalam o alaikum, I am now 22 years old. A normal person just having one strange problem. First of all i am feeling hesitation in describing my problem because it is disgusting.From childhood I felt attraction towards women socks (specially of black colour) and women feets. i always wished to lick those socks but i could not because of society issues. means feelings for women slavery. this is one aspect, the second one is that i strongly beleive in true love(spiritual). let suppose i am catched by true love for some girl then the socks worship appetency would be very small or can aproach to zero for that particular person. in short, i am very worry due to appetency of socks and feet worship. and i want its solution. the biggest problem is that i cannot tell this to anybody in my real life. thanks.

Psychologist in Rawalpindi - Misbah Fiazi

Misbah Fiazi - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, Mphil (Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Wa Alikum Salam
its not a problem..
if u want i can deal with it..
In Islamabad

Post Owner

maam sorry to interepting you. accordning to me i am very very worried due to this problem. i am from lahore

4 years ago

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, Mphil (Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

its not that big..
find a good psychologist there n take sessions..
u will be better

4 years ago

Post Owner

there is also one problem. i am student of Bsc now. father is a labour. how can arrange so much fees of these sychologists while i cannot tell about this to my parents

4 years ago

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, Mphil (Psychology), ADCP (Advance diploma in Clinical Psychology) | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

find omung fb page..
n ask them
they help.in free

4 years ago

Post Owner

ok maam i will try to act upon your advices. can i search you on facebook? or email? anything through that i can contact with you online

4 years ago

on facebook
Misbah Fiazi/Clinical Psychologist

4 years ago

Post Owner

thanks maam. i will try to contact you online. also i will try that any psychologist doctor from lahore if she responses good and give me consession then i meet her.(here in the last i only write the word Her, not him. because according to me this problem only can be solved by female if i meet personally. i may be wrong)

4 years ago

yes u should meet to qhom u r comfortable

4 years ago

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Adnan Kanpurwala

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Adnan Kanpurwala - Endocrinologist

MBBS, M.Phil.. (Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

plz consult a good psychologist for this in your city. multiple counseling session with him will help to get rid of your issue.

Post Owner

thanks sir for help

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear worried patient, according to your post it seems like you are suffering from fetishistic disorder with non living object (socks). your problem can be easily solved and you'll be able to live a happy healthy and peaceful life. for treatment you can consult me through Marham.pk online video Clinic or visit me at The hospital.

Post Owner

thank you so much dear sir. i appreciate your advice. but again thing is that i live in lahore. otherwise i certainly meet you

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 119 Positive Reviews

you can take online consultation as well through Marham.pk online video Clinic.

4 years ago

Clinical Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh

Dr. Huma Aftab Sheikh - Clinical Psychologist

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

it comes under category of fetishism basically it is a disorder if u arw being attracted to certain objects of women or anything you need to consult a therapist. it ll recover and there is nothing to be ashamed of

Post Owner

thanks maam. is there any difference between therapist and psychologist?

4 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 78 Positive Reviews

psychologists provides therapies so they are therapist eventually

4 years ago

Post Owner

maam can i consult with you? i am from lahore

4 years ago

BS ( Hons) Psychology ,MS (Clinical Psychology & Counseling Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

sure you can visit me at my hospital details been mentioned.
bahria international hospital

4 years ago

Post Owner

again maam there is problem. also some others dostor are replying i also told them this problem. the problem is that i cannot afford fee because my father is a labour person. i am student of engineering availed scholorship. also i can never tell thing thing to my parents

4 years ago

Post Owner

i will be very very grateful to you if you give me some favour

4 years ago

i charge 2000 all i can do is i ll give you a follow up session free that way it ll be 1000 each session

4 years ago

Post Owner

means i have to pay 2000 for your first session?

4 years ago

yes 2k foe first next ap free le lena this is what i can do

4 years ago

Post Owner

yes maam i am understanding. this is also your great favour if you give me follow up sessions free. but i again request you that accomodate me in 1000 rupees. because i cannot take money from home as we take in regular routine. also it would be hard to arrange 2000 for me. please

4 years ago

Post Owner

yes maam? it is my humble request to you that please grant me seccion for one thousnd Rupeess

4 years ago

look this is what i am telling you if you book your appointment through marham or even come to me at the hospital you have to pay 2k it would be 1k for 2 sessions

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani

Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

dear...u need psychotherapy..multiple session will help u to get rid of that issue..no need to worry

Post Owner

yes maam. you cannot imagine how much worried i am. this thing also affected my health. can i meet you.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Nida Ghani
Nida Ghani - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), BS (Applied Psychology) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 51 Positive Reviews

yes sure..u can come just book an appointment

4 years ago

Post Owner

thanks maam. the problem is that i am student doing BSc. my father is a labour man. i am doing engineering. i availed scholorship. how can i arrange your fee also i cannot tell about thing to my parents

4 years ago

Post Owner

maam i will be thankful to you if you will give me favour in this regard

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Moafia Malik

Ms Moafia Malik - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification (Hypnotherapy) | Lahore

review-stars

52 Positive Reviews

Your issue related to Fetistism.. but it's not a big deal.. you can book an Appointment through marham..
your problem can be sloved easily and nothing to be feel Hestitaion..

Post Owner

thansk maam. maam i need your favour. i cannot afford fee. can u please give me some favour/consession. my father is labour. i am student of bsc enginnering. also i cannot tell my parents about thing thing so, this is also another issue. thanks. waiting for your reply. hopefully you will grant me favour

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Moafia Malik
Ms Moafia Malik - Psychologist

Masters (Applied Psychology), MS (Clinical Psychology), Certification (Hypnotherapy) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 52 Positive Reviews

oke Noted..
you can contct me through Marham..
I'll consider it

4 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

you are in need of expert for some time

seek online or one to one clinic session

You will improve with a few therapeutic meetings as needed

https://www.facebook.com/peculiarcoach/

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist