Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Body Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 19, Rohilla wali

I have faced issue of body pain .when I sleep ? and woke up my body hurts ,and I used pain . please give me a permanent solution.

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Homeopathic Dr. Asifa Khanum

permanent treatment homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't your worry detailed history required kindly book appointments with me within days you will be completely fine inshallah


0

0

General Practitioner in Karachi - Dr. Ariba Nasreen

Dr. Ariba Nasreen - General Practitioner

| MBBS | (DOW University of Health Sciences Karachi ) | Certified Family Medicine | (Ziauddin University Karachi) | Karachi

review-stars

235 Positive Reviews

assalamu alaikum thanks for asking.
since how long you've this issue? which medicine you're taking? we need detail history to diagnose and treat your problems kindly book online consultation with me in just 100 rupees via marham application for better outcome

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-practitioner/karachi/dr-ariba-nasreen-27041


0

0

Attach Photo here: