Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Rheumatologist on Joints Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 27, Karachi

Having chronic joint pain since last 7/8 years with cracking sound, pain had been in knees and neck but later developed into others joints like shoulder and ankles. Instability and walking problem can be observed while walking, I feel I can't walk straight. my muscles have no energy and most of time I feel cold.

History: HTN (in control with med) Eyes pain (undiagnosed)

Latest labs are attached.

Member of Marham-Forum

you need to visit a rheumatologist in your city for examination as joint pain and eye pain can be related to seronegative spa


2

0

Member

Post Owner


according to eye specialist its becoz I have dry eyes.

4 years ago

Member

Post Owner


and kindly help me to know which test should I do before to visit Rhemutologist?

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

this patient needs in clinic evaluation


2

0

Member

Post Owner


Is this still be RA?

4 years ago

Member

Post Owner


I don't have redness or swelling at joint pain.

4 years ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Ayesha Kanwal

Homeopathic Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

DHMS , RHMP, C Aesthetics | Karachi

review-stars

358 Positive Reviews

Due to vitamin deficiency and calcium deficiency u facing chronic joint pain....


1

0

Member

Post Owner


I will go to check vit d serum

4 years ago

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Ayesha Kanwal
Homeopathic Dr. Ayesha Kanwal - Homeopath

DHMS , RHMP, C Aesthetics | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 230 Positive Reviews

yes

Advice
* 25 hydroxy vitamin D
* Total calcium

4 years ago

Member

Post Owner


thanks mam :)

4 years ago

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Homeopathic Dr. Asifa Khanum

you must take homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after talking some medicine book appointment with me it's a permanent treatment not a temporary treatment don't you worry


0

0

Attach Photo here: