Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Discharge Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Husband, Male, 40 years old, pakistan

my husband couldn't discharge and he his penis couldn't hard for more than a minute. we got married since 4months ago.

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2375 Positive Reviews

Problem is not simple.Either your patient cannot maintain erection so unable to penetrate.Or he is suffering from delayed ejaculation.Need detail history from both partners.You people need to come clinic

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Muhammad Adnan Kanpurwala

Prof. Dr. Muhammad Adnan Kanpurwala - Endocrinologist

MBBS, M.Phil.. (Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

59 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned
Most of the time it's more psychological. visit an endocrinologist and psychologist if needed for assessment and management. Nothing to worry about. The issue is common and can be manage. best wishes

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned person, according to your post it seems that your husband is having some psychosexual issue. it is easily manageable. I can help you if you want. you can consult me through Marham.pk online video Clinic or visit me at the hospital for treatment.

Sexologist in Quetta - Dr. Azimullah Asif Goraya

Dr. Azimullah Asif Goraya - Sexologist

MBBS, MPH, M.PHIL , PHD(Sexology) | Quetta

review-stars

179 Positive Reviews

Pl visit your nearby sexologist for proper medical EXAMINATION and invistigations for treatment me not available till 12th Sep. Pl always mentioned your city name for better advise

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2375 Positive Reviews

Your husband need full evaluation .His erection gets down shows be has erectile dysfunction.To find whether is there any ejaculation after stimulation in soft state.After that we will treat patient.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories