Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Erectile Disfunction

person-avatar

Asking for Husband, Male, 30 years old, Islamabad

We have been married for 2 years now. We used to have a healthy sexual life. In these 2 years there have been around 3 spells of erectile disfuntion. The first two lasted about 3-5 days maximum and my husband was able to recover from them on his own. He does usually get morning erections so it seems like this is more of a psychological issue. We have had a miscarriage right after the wedding and since then its been a year of actively trying to concieve with no results. The scheduling of sex every other day might be causing his erectile disfunction too, but this third spell has lasted for a month with maybe sex once or max twice. Its getting really difficult for us to understand what the issue is. Any sort of help from the doctors will be really appreciated to resolve the issue.

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2347 Positive Reviews

Dear
Sexual health is directly related to general health
Sexual history include
Your life style excercise workload stress ,food ,smoking etc .
Then relationship ,room.envirement,
Mental state examination for depression anxiety
Any physical disease hormonal and vascular health.Of course genetic tendencies.
Only then we can find the cause.If you watch my video on marham you will get essential tips.

Member of Marham-Forum

call me at this number at 3 pm 042-32591427, 19

Sexologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Habib Ur Rehman

Dr. Habib Ur Rehman - Sexologist

MBBS | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Despite psychological issues , husband should have full blown work up for erectile dysfunction. Similarly you should also have gynecological consultation. A successful pregnancy would provide confidence and better sexual relationship.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories