Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Erectile Dysfunction

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Lahore

I have been married for 1 year now. I haven't been able to consummate my marriage. Before marriage i had been masturbating compulsively for 7 to 8 years. Due to this i fell into depression and couldn't concentrate on my studies. I thought that i have damaged myself. And it turns out i was right. Everyone told me that everyone masturbates. It causes no damage. But i can feel it. Even while masturbating now my erection is not very hard like it used to when i was 19 years old. With my wife i am not able to get erection hard enough for penetration. My sexual drive is good. I want to have sex or masturbate. But erection is not hard enough and i ejaculate very early

Member of Marham-Forum

Bro I'm not a doctor but the problem you are facing is psychological. I masturbate like an animal even now that I'm married and I used to relentlessly when I was not. It does nothing to your body. It's just a psychological pressure on us that masturbation makes you khassi.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

Homeopathic medicine
selenium cm
monthly one dose

Is this for erectile dysfunction repair purpose ?
Can any diabetic patient, having same issue, use this medicine ?

4 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah
Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 245 Positive Reviews

yes

4 years ago

Dosage jesy leni hy ?

4 years ago

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2361 Positive Reviews

I think still you are under state if depression .Previous depression has taken away all of your sexual confidence .There must be performance anxiety .Lack of intet course skill.Probally you also have low testosterone .By now relationship with wife too are not good shape.All aspects hace to be address .

can enlarged prostate can be checked by ultrasound of PROSTATE?

3 years ago

Sexologist in Mandi Bahauddin - Dr. Habib Ur Rehman

Dr. Habib Ur Rehman - Sexologist

MBBS | Mandi Bahauddin

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

Priority should be given to marriage consummation which will enhance your confidence. Erectile dysfunction should be investigated either it's psychological or some other reasons. You should contact an andrologist for these purposes nearby.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Dear need to diagnose the problem so better is to take appointment through marham for proper treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

Treatment of premature ejaculation required

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories