Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Husband, Male 36, karachi
my husband agr 38 is extremely hypersexual that he has physical relationship with other womens kindly prescribed me some medicine to dec his libido ssri antiandrogen
We need consent of husband
if ur husband is willing to take treatment
Patient
Post Owner
he doesn't know about medicine but there are extreme issues regarding this habbit
1 year ago
tab Zoloft 25 mg once daily at night start kren
1 year ago
Patient
Post Owner
thankyou does it also affect on sperms count?
and for how long he could use it
1 year ago
even tab proxitene 25 mg is also effect
1 year ago
detailed history needed for better outcome
Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427,
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-34500888, 427
book for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA.
book an appointment
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/psychologist/dr-rizwan-ali-khan
just click on the link above I'm at your doorstep just press a button video consultation I will give you a list of solutions pick the best one Apply and Enjoy Good Health Forever InshaAllah
Thank you for reaching out with your question. I understand your concern. To help you with treatment a detailed assessment is essential. I recommend you to book an online appointment for further assistance.
2,899 Positive Reviews