Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on I Feel Ambress In Sexcual Matter, Early Release Is There Is Any Ptoper Tretment

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 46, lahore

as above I had already described that I feel ambress in sexcual matter, I feel ashamed that I release early and not satisfy my self and my partner, only if I use delay spray then it takes some time, is there is it's premanent solulation

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2384 Positive Reviews

This is very complex issue. We don't know are you Premature ejaculator from start or develop it later on. Treatment depends on its cause. For full information about PME watch my videos on my channel Dr Burki sexologist. You will know real cause in you and nonpharmchological treatment as well

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Aslam Naveed

Dr. Aslam Naveed - Sexologist

MD (Sexology), Doctorate of Acupuncture, Ph.D. (Alternative Medicine), DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

535 Positive Reviews

Unless diagnosis the causes of your problem Rapid Ejaculation any medicine may useless please get appointments for detail .and watch better sex care on youtube .

Regards .

Sexologist in Islamabad - Dr. Imran Sheikh

Dr. Imran Sheikh - Sexologist

PhD (Human Sexology), RHMP, Diplomate (Sexologist), Diploma (Psychosexual & Relationship Therapist), PhD (Human Sexology), Certified (Sexologist) | Islamabad

review-stars

870 Positive Reviews

Premature Ejaculation is very major issue and there are certain causes of it, while some of them are as,
Depression or anxiety, particularly about performance.
Feeling anxious about rejection by a sexual partner.
Expecting failure.
Negative sexual experiences in childhood.
Religious beliefs.
Stress.
Problems within the relationship.
No need to get much worried for that all, Consultant can take the history of patient and diagnoses the prevailing issue and then suggest the best treatment for it. 99% of the patients can get rid of it within 1 to 3 months treatment and can control the issue.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories