Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Im Not Really Sure

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Karachi, Pakistan

Hi I have little pimples on my penis they appeared a month ago they do no itch or irritate but when I touch touch the specific biggest one it hurts and stings a little, what could it be? Im not sexually active, however I did get a full body massage a week prior to getting these pimples or warts or whatever.

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2,895 Positive Reviews

Contact skin doctor


0

0

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

Physical examination is mandatory. Take time for physical consultation through Marham before it is too late


0

0

Attach Photo here: