Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Lower Sexual Desire

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 31 years old, Lahore

Hi,

I'm asking for question for my wife. We've been married for two years.

Since very early days of marriage we discovered that my wife had low desire of mating.

Anyway we now have an year daughter. After our daughter the graph went even lower. She never shows any sign of having desire or simply refrain from it when approached by me. We hardly have sex. Its like once in a month and then never for indefinite time. Often she never enjoys it or complains of having no feelings at all.

Our diet is mostly vegetables and home cooked. We avoid eating from outside but this issue persists.

We're very confused and want to consult with the right doctor. But we've no idea what type of consultant we should visit for. Please guide me.

Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

most probably your wife has hypo-active sexual desire disease . this may b due to alot of reasons, she needs some basic labs to rule out why she has such disease. cbc, crp, lipid profile , uric acid , HBAIc , sr oestrogen and testosterone ,and ask complete history of any previous medical or surgical or taking any medicine like any SSRI, try to do all labs in morning time with empty stomach . and whats ap me . dr muhammad imran hanif . FECSM(europe) 042-32591427, 19

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2384 Positive Reviews

Dear
Presence of child do effect libido.Especilaly if child is very demanding.Secondly it could be depression .Take care not to treat depression with SSRI.It will worsen the problem.There are other hormonal variable which effect female libido.
Then psychological aspect like relationship dynamic ,sex tecniques involved ,body self image issue and lot more as female much more complicated than male

Salaam, Sir I'm 27 years male and I have a problem of stress urine incontinence. Please tell me it's reason and treatment as well.

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories