Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Penis Is Tilted/pointing To The Left

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 18 years old, Serbia

A few days ago I had a gym accident, after which my penis started being tilted to the left, I didn't expirience any pain bleeding or swelling, it didn't bend it was straight but it was pointed to the left, simular to when something is out of socket, I don't have any pains not I have problem peeing, only thing is that its pointing to the left and when i pee it also pees left relatively, I went to urologist and he did ultrasound and told me everything was good. I never had this before until a few days ago, I tried finding what it was but I couldn't find it. Maybe it is some type of pelvic floor problem. What do you guys think this could be?

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2,899 Positive Reviews

May muscle and connective tissue of same side were injured .These hyper contractions has pulled penile structures


0

0

Sexologist in Mirpur Khas - Mehmood Khan

Mehmood Khan - Sexologist

DHMS, DIP (Sexology), DAC | Mirpur Khas

review-stars

535 Positive Reviews

For complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation


0

0

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Muhammad Mudasir Saleem


If you need online consultation for this, you can consult me online


0

0

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Fazal Mahmood

Dr. Fazal Mahmood - Sexologist

| MBBS | Diploma (Sexology) | | Lahore

review-stars

83 Positive Reviews

Take time for physical consultation through Marham so that you can get treatment


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Halima Haq

book your appointment


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Halima Haq

book your appointment


0

0

Attach Photo here: