Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Premature Ejaculation:

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 33 years old, Rahim yar khan

I release,without having sex.

Sexologist in Quetta - Dr. Azimullah Asif Goraya

Dr. Azimullah Asif Goraya - Sexologist

MBBS, MPH, M.PHIL , PHD(Sexology) | Quetta

review-stars

283 Positive Reviews

Please visit sexologist for proper treatment


0

0

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

152 Positive Reviews

Dear patient, after how much time you release your sperms. to suggest treatment I need detailed history from you so that I can recommend you the best possible solution of your problem. I am specialized in treating psychosexual disorders. kindly book an appointment through Marham. I hope you'll get well soon.


0

0

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2,896 Positive Reviews

Dear
Premature ejaculation is most prevalent sexual can be inborn or type has biological and psychological components .However as oppose to common notion biological components is more is done at level of Brian circuts to inflammation in prostrate .Patient is toaughts tecniques to delayed ejaculation ad well


0

0

Attach Photo here: