Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Premature Ejaculation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Karachi

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Karachi Respected doctors, I’m facing the disease of premature ejaculation from day 1 of my marriage. I usually ejaculate with in 15-20 seconds of penetration. Also having low libido. I underwent hakeemi treatment from two different places but no result. Is this curable? I’m very tensed as i have no child since 9 months of marriage due to this. ( Semen report is normal) Pls suggest what to do to avoid this? Is evion or surbex-z good for curing this?

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2388 Positive Reviews

Dear What you need is medicine to increase threshold of your ejaculations.Secondly medicine to increase libido and medicine for increase blood flow.We have evaluate you any depression as well.After medicine you time can go 2 to 3 minutes . Treatment will continue minimum 9 months

after nine month just 2 to 3 min ? very very less

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

aoa .Pennis Issues not Sotout, dr.aziz abdullah prescribe medicine on timing Zoloft & Pennis hardness medicine Panegra100mg .But result Did not Better .Pennis releasing Sprum 3 to 5 minute .kindly best Eurologist Suggest or medicine

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa.and Pennis Size just 3 inch atleast 6 inch

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories