Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Semen Analysis

person-avatar

Asking For Husband, Male 30, lahore

Aoa Dr kindly check the attached HSA report of my husband. And suggest something.

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif

Dr. Kashif - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS-I, DHS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

97 Positive Reviews

20% morphology is normal . need details history so can advise better for Pregnancy


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Any more test required?

4 years ago

Sexologist in Karachi - Dr. Kashif
Dr. Kashif - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS-I, DHS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 73 Positive Reviews

first need history and details of both of you than I can give better suggestions

4 years ago

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2,896 Positive Reviews

This is asthenosphere
Need treatment


0

0

Member

Post Owner


What is esthenosphere

4 years ago

Attach Photo here: