Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Sexologist

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Lahore

I am married from last 5 years but my wife could not conceive. Please refer my semen analysis report below and advise whether it is ok or not

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Rohina Gul

Dr. Rohina Gul - Sexologist

MBBS, MCPS, ARDMS, FECSM | Lahore

review-stars

396 Positive Reviews

Seems ok

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2384 Positive Reviews

Dear
Semen report is boderline normal.Little issue is with linear progression ( not mentioned in report) is 30 which has to be 32.This is very minor differences and varies from sample to sample.
Watch my video on male infertility on my channel "Dr Burki"
Or for drug treatment you get appointment via Marham

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

In which reports your puss cell is high you need to take proper treatment for this issue

Member of Marham-Forum

Your semen analysis report is showing  reasonable count which is in normal limit . But having some issue like morphology is not good and there is mild pyospermia . Along with if u have done scrotal color Doppler ultrasound kindly send me so that I can prescribe you better medicine .. 

Post Owner

Thanks. Sir i have got my Doppler Ultrasound Done for Scrotum from ittefaq hospital and below is the draft of ultrasound report.
Right testis is 48x26x32mm=22ml in volume it has homogeneous smooth texture without any focal lesion. Epididymus measure 10x8mm at the head and appear normal.No hydrocele seen.vascolerity is well reserved.
Left testis is 48x20x32mm=16ml in volume it has homogeneous smooth texture without any focal lesion. Epididymus measure 8x8mm at the head and appear normal.No hydrocele seen.vascolerity is well reserved.
Veins of Pampiniform plexus are noraml bilaterally. these measure 1.2mm & 1.4mm on left side before and after valsalva maneuvr. No dilation or reversal seen. Similarly on right side these even lesser in diameter and shows no dilation
hernial orifices are intact.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

That’s normal .
Well you have to start
Tab acetyl L- carnitine 500 mg BD.
For at least 3 months . ( for morphology ) you can get these medicine from GNC medical store available on MMAlam
Road or u can see it on lahore map bcz it’s branded medicine and for mild pyospermia I suggest you to have 3 weeks course of antibiotics .
Tab caricef 400 mg once daily for 21 days
And
Tab azomax 500 mg 2 cap once a week after meal for 3 weeks ( mean 2 capsule every week total 6 for 3 weeks )
And one thing more .
Get your wife complete exam like her EVS AND HSG from some consultant . So that if she has some follicles issue or tubal blockage she can get treatment from some prof - gyneacologist.
If there is some issue regarding medicine issue or tolerance problem u can txt me as well . Allah help u

Post Owner

Thanks alot sir. May Allah bless you

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories