Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Self, Male 28, Rawalpindi
I am married, I have no children and the timing is also short ie 1 to 2 minutes. I have also done (semen) test. Please guide me. Also, I am taking Gonadil-f cap
you are suffering in sever Oligospermea for complete diagnosis and treatment book video consultation of Dr Mehmood Ahmad Khan consultant sexiologist
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/sexologist/lahore/dr-mehmood-khan-26017/review-doctor
Active sperms are low. Medications need to be reassessed
Thank you for sharing.
This might be embarrassing for many to talk but
be reassured
Premature ejaculation ( Sexual Dysfunction ) is a treatable disease,usually related to some underlying psychological issues.
Kindly visit online for further help.
Feel free to discuss any further query or doubt.
detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078
Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427
book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA
u need proper diagnose and detail history to evaluate your condition. your sex glands might not be working good. that is why you are having sexual as well as infertility problems.
please go through my visiting card details and book and appointment through marham platform
535 Positive Reviews