Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking For Self, Male 30, lahore
timing problem with life partner
premature Ejeculation ka issue hy ap ko
and ye treatable hy
for complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr Mehmood Khan
watch my video on you tube search premature ejaculation haris burki .You will many all tecniquesare discussed . For medication you have comr to clinic or get online appointment . Consult marham for that
Its Completely Treatable through homeopathic remedies,
need complete history, Book your appointment or contact WhatsApp
your condition is treatable Book your Appointment online
I can help you through this
your condition is treatable Book your Appointment online
I can help you through this
I will help u through homeo medicine need ur detail history....then I recommend u medicine in shah Allah u feel batter ...plzzz book appointment for further details
Thank you for asking. This needs a detail assessment. Kindly book an online appointment for further assistance.
535 Positive Reviews