Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Sexual Disorders

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Karachi

Hi, I am having extreme sexual disorder like ED and PE. After consulting sexologist AND performing few tests he concluded that my brain/nerve signals are very poor which gives person erection and ejaculation. It causes poor erection and almost immediately ejaculation due to this week nerves/signals. I am 31 year old single male need immediate treatment. Due to this issue having extreme anxiety .. weird thoughts. I am extremely disappointed from my self and feeling less of men.

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2375 Positive Reviews

Dear
Our brian produces neutromitter which increase sex desire and induce erection.There are many psychiatric disorders which can impair sexual power .However this power is restored with medicine.You should not get so much worried.

Post Owner

Thanks for response and positive words .. but these issues is taking on my nerves .. severely impacting my personal and professional life. Want to pursue second phase of life but can't. You are in lhr and I am here in khi. Don't how it would be possible to see or consultant you. Can refer any one in khi or guide me how to proceed.

4 years ago

Sexologist in Quetta - Dr. Azimullah Asif Goraya

Dr. Azimullah Asif Goraya - Sexologist

MBBS, MPH, M.PHIL , PHD(Sexology) | Quetta

review-stars

179 Positive Reviews

Dear please take treatment from your sexologist after that you consult for second opinion please bring your reports with you

Member of Marham-Forum

Any one from Karachi .. whom I can consult .. or help me out of this ..

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz
Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 119 Positive Reviews

you can consult me at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park after eid holidays.

4 years ago

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

kindly book a session through Marham.pk and visit me at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park after eid holidays. your problem of PE and ED seems to be psychological issue which can be easily managed in few sessions.

Psychologist in Karachi - Aisha Akhlaq

Aisha Akhlaq - Psychologist

BS(Psychology), MPhil(Clinical Psychology) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

find a male psychologist here

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment