Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Male, 42 years old, Peshawar
I am 42 years old and in two months i am getting married, i have problems related sex, i e i don't have any feelings for sex and also erection and hardness of penis problem and timing is also very short
Thing very complicated .Tine is short ,Longterm measure like excercise . weight loss lifting of depression not enough . You need medication and supplement after careful history .Contact via margam
healthy diet , exercise follow krtlyn
BS (Hons.) Food & Nutrition | Rahim Yar Khan | Book Appointment
kryn *
1 year ago
it's curable, contact me online for this
Let's talk about it press a button video consultation I will give you a list of solutions pick the best one Apply and Enjoy Good Health Forever InshaAllah
your problem is low sex drive and brain sex coordination issues but don't worry it's all treatable
for complete diagnosis and treatment book online consultation with 19 year's Experienced sexologist Dr. Mehmood Khan
Thank you for reaching out with your question. I understand your concern. To help you with treatment a detailed assessment is essential. I recommend you to book an online appointment for further assistance.
2,896 Positive Reviews