Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Sorry I Can't Help With This Request Right Now Is There Anything Else I Can Help You With

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 16 years old, Chakiyan Phularwan

I feel my size is smaller than normal and it causes me anxiety Is this normal and is there any safe medical guidance? Thank you.

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2,894 Positive Reviews

مردوں کو نفس کے سائز کے بارے میں بہت سے خدشات ھوتے ہیں ۔کیا واقعی نفس چھوٹا ھے پہلے اس کا فیصلہ کیا جاتا ھے ۔میڈیکل میں نفس کو لمبا اور موٹا کرنے کے safe طریقہ موجود ہیں ۔اپ نفس پر میری ویڈیوز دیکھیں penis size haris burki پر سرچ کریں ۔اگر ضرورت ھو تو مرہم کے ذریعے اپائنٹمنٹ بک کریں


0

0

Attach Photo here: