Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Other, Male, 21 years old, Kashmore
Kindly can you guide on this matter
Mujha ek issue araha h
I accidentally did ejaculation/masturbating uske baad Mujha weakness horahi thi boht shadeed nightfall ajata h tu boht ziada weakness hoti h ,anxiety and dizziness boht ziada or ya 6 months baad Jake theek hui
I accidentally did it again I am feeling the same And jab nightfall hota ha tu boht ziada weakness hoti h can you kindly give any solution to it ?
I took multi vitamin mujha farq Laga h but not 100%
Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online appointment book kar lein.
Check my profile review
kindly book appointment with me for proper case taking and prescription inshallah apka ye masla thk ho jaye ga
Ur query is well understood but
detailed history needed for better outcome
book appointment for one on one consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA.
135 Positive Reviews