Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Allergy Specialist on Anal Itching

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 40 years old, Islamabad

Hi ,

I have itching in my anal area , This most of time happened when I am siting and doing my work . Can you please guide me what is the issue I am facing and tell me which Do I need to consultant for this issue .

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Homeopathic Dr. Asifa Khanum

its completely treatable after taking some medicine don't you worry detailed history required kindly book appointment with me within days you will be completely fine inshallah


0

0

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum - General Physician

MBBS, MACP (USA), Certified Diabetologist (UK), Certified Hypertension Specialist (PSIM), | Lahore

review-stars

2,603 Positive Reviews

Needs physical examination by skin specialist initially.


0

0

Attach Photo here: