Home Search Menu Profile

Questions Asked From Allergy Specialists

Post Question

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Allergy Specialist

Skin Allergy

Greetings doctors, Male 30 Y I have a skin allergy since past 2 years. It is fungus type flakes with bumps, gets itchy and mainly on areas where there is hair. Most of it on my scalp. I took terbiderm tablet & applied...

Allergy Specialist

Shadeed Kharish Hoti Ha

assalam o alaikum mery husband jin Ki age 30 year ha unhen kuch arsa sa poray jisam pa kharish shuro hoe ham nay booht dawai li jis dr k pas b jaty wo injection b lagaty tab b daity tube b daity us sa koi ak adha din fark parta magr...

Allergy Specialist

Elerji Issue

my mother has pimples (danay) on her feet and hands. we checked through different doctors nobody was able to diagnose it or find the reason of it. however she was treated for thyroid issue i am asking can this kind of rash be caused...

Allergy Specialist

Flu Infection

I have a flu infection for 2 years but it is not resolve. in fact, I am getting the allergy vaccine because I have dust allergy.(house dust, cotton, RAW) etc. please advice the solution to alleviate my throat form this benediction.

Allergy Specialist

Skin Issue (Allergy)

Meri mother k forearms hands face and neck area par choty round dany banty hai. 4 saal sy different dr sy treatment krwai hai par kuch tim tak thek hota hai phir same issue waps. red or itching hoti hai.

Allergy Specialist

Allergy Problem

mujhe allergy problem hai.....resha boht ata hai and kabhi nose se behta aur kabhi thick ho jata hai and kabhi tabiat theek rehti ha.....cough kron toh haath mn mucous a jata hai just like small bubbles ya simple mucous....aaj kal m...

Allergy Specialist

Only Allergy On Right Hand

from last 7 days, the right hand of my son have this type of allergy, 3 injection done by doctor and velosef 250mg use but condition still this

Allergy Specialist

Flu, Sneezing Headache

Dear Sir/Madam, meri wife ko aksar flu, sneezing rehta ha... jis wjhse Sar Mein Pain, Eyes mein jalan.... Doctor ko check krwya tu unho ny allergy keh dia... Or FEX-D OR T-DAY tablet se b kch fark nhi para.... Please Kch behtr guid...

Allergy Specialist

Having Allergy For 5 Years

mry husband ko yeh allergy bht purani h.. pani lgany sy yeh barh jati h or kbhi kbhi kma bhi ho jati h

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)