Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiac Surgeon on Cardiac Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 22 Years old, Lahore

Hello! I having heart problem. I was born with this issue but I ignored it and i didn’t take care of it. About 1.5 years ago i went to a cardiologist and he recommended me for CT Angio because my heart problem wasn’t clear to them. I went to PIC Lahore for CT and even there my results weren’t clear so I ignored it again and about a month ago Dr. Irfan from Mayo Hospital recommended me for CT Angio from Alnoor Lab. My problem was clear to him after seeing their reports, he told to wait until Corona Virus problem eases down and he then will perform surgery.But I am having very severe palpitations and after eating little they become worsening. I am taking atenolol 25mg half tablet morning and half evening. But palpitations are worsening. My reports are attached below, please suggest me what should I do ? Should I wait or undergo for surgery in emergency? And if so then which doctor is good for this ?

Member of Marham-Forum

This requires surgery. It is correct that you should wait till regular cardiac operations start in hospitals after peak of Corona disease passes. You should continue on medications until then.

Post Owner

Okay! But palpitations aren’t fading away. Do i need to increase medicine dose? There isn’t emergency? Is Dr.Irfan best for this case ?

3 years ago

Respected Sir!

Is corona related to heart (coronary artery issue ) issue ?? Bcz both have many similarities nd no treatment yet??? Is corona curable if any method available for direct supply of oxygen to heart???

Regards.....

3 years ago

Cardiac Surgeon in Karachi - Dr. Syed Danish Hasan

Dr. Syed Danish Hasan - Cardiac Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiac Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

wait till the situation settle down and increase dose of atenolol to 50mg 12 hr apart.

Post Owner

Okay! Thankyou. You mean 100mg in 24 hours?

3 years ago

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Your problems is curable in homeopathy so take appointment through marham for proper treatment

General Physician in Peshawar - Dr. Aitizaz Ahsan

F possible consult a cardiologist at the moment before going for surgery. Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories