Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Mole

person-avatar

Asking for Other Female 6 , Abbottabad

Dear dermatologist my 6 years old daughter developed this lesion on left side of her neck over a period of 5 to 6 days.previously it was a black tiny mole.i have removed it with a one cm of skin margin and sent it for histopathology which is awaited.i am extremely worried.i am near tears.consulted dr kamran rizvi associate professor of dermatology at ayub teaching hospital.he assured me that he is certain that it is benign but i am still extremely worried.please get opinion of yoyr colleague dermatologist esp if pediatric dermatologist is available.waiting desperately for your kind reply

Member of Marham-Forum

There are two things that comes up to my mind. either it was a harmless mole which your daughter inadvertently scratched it to give this picture. OR it is a viral wart that was scratched. The lesion whatever it was had to be diagnosed clinically.

Histopathology won't do any good as there are no credible histopathologist in Pakistan.

Dermatologist in Multan - Dr. Alina Abid

Dr. Alina Abid - Dermatologist

MBBS, MCPS, Diploma in American Aesthetic Association & Regenerative Medicine | Multan

review-stars

95 Positive Reviews

on basis of pic as not clear it is difficult to access exactly,but it can be wart also as central bleeding point and other option is that its benign mole which is totally harmless ,you need to worry when it start spreading or colour changes is seen,just wait and watch and observe the condition

Homeopath in Rawalpindi - Dr. Asifa Khanum

Dr. Asifa Khanum - Homeopath

DHMS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

230 Positive Reviews

you must take homeopathic medicine it's completely treatable after taking some medicine don't your worry detailed history required kindly book appointments with me ye dry ho k khatum ho Jay ga medicine se or dobara nai ho ga

General Physician in Khanewal - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi - General Physician

MBBS, RMP | Khanewal

review-stars

253 Positive Reviews

detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-042-32591427, 427,

Book appointment online or call at
042-32591427, 427, 042-32591427, 427, ,

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist