Book Video Consultation
Stay Home
No Waiting in lines
Audio/Video Call
PMC Verified Doctors
Asking for Self, Female, 14 years old, Lahore
Iam 13 years old and my eyesight is - 4.5 I am so worried about it I wanted to ask 3 things. 1st is it too much number for a 13 year old. 2nd what type of glasses should I use in my frame the simple one or the one which protects eyes from rays of phone TV computer etc 3rd I use phone for hours I take online classes for 5 hours and then I use phone for entertainment or for some science relievent questions for 2 hours I don't know how to manage time kindly guide me. Thanks
1st answer : It's not too much number.. I have seen 4.5 years old with -13 glasses
2nd answer : you can use any glasses doesn't matter, but if more screen work use coated glasses which protects from rain.
3rd answer : Limit screen time as much as possible
agr ap homeopathic medicine lain to eye sight problem hi complete theek ho jay ga inshallah ap contact kr skti hain
16 Positive Reviews