Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Back Head Pulsating

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I have health anxiety issues from last 9 months. Day by day symptoms get changes. I don't know why this is happening i have consulted more than 10 doctors and the competent cardiologists in Lahore and the last one i have consulted With doctor Ahmad Nauman From PIC. He prescribed me nebil 5mg and depricap 20 i took those medicines for 2 weeks and i felt good but after sometime i notice my blood pressure is going on lower side before that my blood pressure gets high when i get anxious. But after that i just start tempering the medications off slowly but then stop those medicines. But i listen any stress situation my body gets starts vibrating and from few days my left shoulder blade get stiff on and off and i feel internal vibration in my body like i dont have control on my body then after sometime it gets normal and in night on bed i feel pulsating on my back of head it gets very irritating me and getting me more stress and i am not able to contact dr ahmad nauman. Can i know the re

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah

Dr. Muhammad Mohsin Shah - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

245 Positive Reviews

for permanent homeopathic treatment consult online

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS (Forensic Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

742 Positive Reviews

asak i think u r too much anxious about your symptom
consult some psychologist
prof dr ghulam ali mundra walla MD

Post Owner

Yeah i am in severe anxiety. I can pulsating or vibration in whole body. Or should i take nebil 5mg is it good for control anxiety symptoms and may white coat hypertension i developed.

3 years ago

Post Owner

And i checked my fasting sugar test 2 months ago the value was 78 and this is same as 3 years ago

3 years ago

Psychologist in Gujranwala - Ms. Umema Tufail

Ms. Umema Tufail - Psychologist

BS Hons (Psychology) | Gujranwala

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Asalamualikum wrwb, you should also Take some sessions, some relaxing therapies to overcome anxiety. In Sha Allah you will be fine. Don't worry. May Allah SWT bless you with good health

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories