Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Blood Report

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 36 years old, Lahore

I got my CBC last year I had total 4.8 red blood cells, HB was 14.3, platelets were 161, white blood cells 6.2, hct 43, lymphocytes 29, MCV 91, MCH 30, MCHC 33, neutrophils 65, monocytes 4,Eosinophils 3, ESR 13. I have been having more pain in left side ribs and less in right side. I also have joint pains, what do the reports say is everything OK?

General Physician in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist

Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology) , MRCD, RCP (UK), Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology & Member of the American Association European Society of Endocrinology | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

reports r ok

General Physician in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology) , MRCD, RCP (UK), Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology & Member of the American Association European Society of Endocrinology | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

consult ur doctor fr joint pains

review-stars

33 Positive Reviews

complete history examination and after that few investigation needed to look fr cause of joints pain

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Samina Khalid

Dr. Samina Khalid - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

This report is normal

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment