Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Brain Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Lahore

Salam, It has been months and I'm still having a brain problem. I consistently have pain on back of my head like the brain is beating with minor. It doesn't stop. I also feel like my brain power is reduced. Makes me hard to think or memorize something. I'm a software engineering working 5 days week. I consulted a doctor from Marham but after spending 10K plus on check ups, tests and medicines likr flexin, pentoxil, carneo, etc, it didn't get any better. Kindly guide what is the problem and how to fix it. Thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

Please give some detailed history about your headache. Do you feel nauseous? In which time of the day it is severe or remains same all the day? How is your sleep? How is your eyesight? How is your blood pressure? Any stress at home? Any disease your are taking treatment for? Your age? Send me all laboratory reports your have run for.

Post Owner

I don't feel nauseous. It remains the same all day. Sleep is not relaxed. Seems like eyesight has weakened but I get it tested and the eyesight is fine. Blood pressure and sugar level are also normal. Some minor tensions at home, nothing much that could be a cause. No disease or treatment going on. Age is 24. I work from 5 pm to 2 am 5 days a week in the office.

5 years ago

Post Owner

Also, I got into an accident in last year, during September but it has been a year I don't think that is the reason because it started to happen 3 months ago and the accident happened 1 year ago. I also did CT scan last month and it was perfectly fine.

5 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Aslam

Can u plz give me more info.any tension or history of accident or decrease in vision did u get any ct scan

From: reply=marham.pk@connect.marham.pk <reply=marham.pk@connect.marham.pk> on behalf of MARHAM <reply@marham.pk>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 6:27:56 PM
To: Muhammad Aslam
Subject: Brain Problem (Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old - Lahore)

Dear Dr. Muhammad Aslam,
Question:
Salam, It has been months and I'm still having a brain problem. I consistently have pain on back of my head like the brain is beating with minor. It doesn't stop. I also feel like my brain power is reduced. Makes me hard to think or memorize something. I'm
a software engineering working 5 days week. I consulted a doctor from Marham but after spending 10K plus on check ups, tests and medicines likr flexin, pentoxil, carneo, etc, it didn't get any better. Kindly guide what is the problem and how to fix it. Thanks.

How to Reply:

Visit: https://www.marham.pk/forum/general-physician/brain-problem-12939
OR: Reply this email.

--
Thank You,

Marham - Find, Ask and Consult Doctors

Post Owner

I don't feel nauseous. It remains the same all day. Sleep is not relaxed. Seems like eyesight has weakened but I get it tested and the eyesight is fine. Blood pressure and sugar level are also normal. Some minor tensions at home, nothing much that could be a cause. No disease or treatment going on. Age is 24. I work from 5 pm to 2 am 5 days a week in the office. I got into an accident in 2017 during September but it has been a year I don't think that is the reason because it started to happen 3 months ago and the accident happened 1 year ago. I also did CT scan last month and it was perfectly fine.

5 years ago

Post Owner

Correction: I got into an accident in the year 2017.

5 years ago

Post Owner

Correction: I got into an accident in the year Twenty Seventeen (09-2017). Don't know why it is showing phone no. I'm typing a year.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Can you share the reports and case details 

Post Owner

It remains the same all day. Sleep is not relaxed. Seems like eyesight has weakened but I get it tested and the eyesight is fine. Blood pressure and sugar level are also normal. Some minor tensions at home, nothing much that could be a cause. No disease or treatment going on. Age is 24. I work from 5 pm to 2 am 5 days a week in the office. Also, I got into an accident in last year, during September but it has been a year I don't think that is the reason because it started to happen 3 months ago and the accident happened 1 year ago.

I also did CT scan last month and it was perfectly fine.

5 years ago

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

For your proper treatment contact me through marham

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor