Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Cerival Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Soldier bazar karachi

I am having sever cervical pain since 2 years, i used to eat tablets but nothing was curable, i was doing diploma in IT so laptop was in much use, once i went to a doctor and he said its bcz of gastric isues later i went to another doc near by, he asked for bandages i am from middle class family, or bandges mai itny paise lag gae, doc said sahe hoga hai ab kch nahi hai, phly se bhtr hai but most of the time ab bhi bht pain hota hai, can anyone suggest something?

Member of Marham-Forum

First of all you need to work on your posture,,,moving or sitting you need to maintain a proper posture.
If you are living with cervical disc disease and have increased neck pain it's important to temporarily ease back on intense activities. While you are resting find a comfortable position that causes you the least amount of neck pain. You can place a rolled up towel or a pillow under your neck to help keep your neck in a neutral position.
When not in pain start doing stretching excercise(google some neck excercises)
Its best to do stretching right after a warm bath or warm compress.
Always keep ur head and neck straight and make sure ur back is supported.
It will take time but following these you will experience fewer pain episodes.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed
Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 11 Positive Reviews

hi
i think Mr Kamran has given very appropriate advice. Think twice before using any medications.X rays and cervical collar have little therapeutic or diagnostic value.

5 years ago

General Physician in Attock - Dr. Colonel R Muhammad Zubair Khan

Thanks for asking.. Maam most probably it's posture related. But you should have xray cervical spine ap and lateral veiws from some good hospital and share its report with me. Tell then pleas use tablet movex 2mg at night. Capsule risek 20 mg before breakfast.. Tab rotec 75 mg in the morning and night ( if pregnant not use this medicine, rather use tablet AIRTAL 200 MG In morning... Cervical collier if pain is sever

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Shama Muzaffar

Dr. Shama Muzaffar - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

Dear concern I have just saw ur complain ,you wrote you have visited two doctors before with cervical pain ,they didn't find out ur actual problem , dear it's because of excessive use of laptop , n the solution is physiotherapy  u have mentioned here u can't afford  treatment ,Here I'm giving u a simple tip to get rid off this pain , don't use metres to sleep,Sleep on straight n hard surface , avoid pillow ,try to sleep straight on hard surface at least 30 minutes without pillow ..... Do it one month then contact me through Marhumtry to use laptop less ,or use laptop on higher surface in  opposite direction  to ur face  ,I hope it will help u to lower down ur pain ...In Shaa AllahTake care

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories