Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Chest Discomfort

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

I have chest discomfort from last 9 months. I have done alot of ecgs and echo and many blood tests and consulted with alot of cardiologists i was in very anxious state few months back due to some misguided by junior doctor. I had ecg from may hospital there was junior doctors told me there is problem with your ecg so i consulted with cardiologists in pic , national hospital and hameed latif hospital as well with senior cardiologist in lahore they all said there is nothing wrong with your heart or anything else but from that i got very concerned about my heart. Us se phly tou mjhy koi symptoms ni thay but from that day i developed symptoms likes chest discomfort shoulder strain blood pressure fluctuations. Like even when i just stand up i feel very uncomfortable in my chest . I even left walking. But now its much better than before but the chest discomfort is still there thay makes me anxious again. But when i do weight lifting excercises i feel relax in my chest. Before all these thing

General Physician in Abbottabad - Dr. Hafsa Nazir

I think u have anxiety,

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS (Forensic Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

742 Positive Reviews

asa if consultants said to you that you have no problum with your heart .
what you can about it enough is enough
now thinks in different way ' ther are lot of different thikng which can produce same
be relax and think about it weathers it is there or you are to much anxious
prof dr ghulam ali mundra walla MD KARACHI

General Physician in Rawalpindi - Dr. Zoha Ijaz

Dr. Zoha Ijaz - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Resident Medicine) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

book appointment please for further evaluation

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Irfana Amir

AOA! Thanks for sharing your concern. Your history is showing that you are suffering from panic attacks due to severe anxiety. First of all at such a young age cardiac problem is rare. Please share your blood pressure readings for the past 10 days if you have any. -Do you have any stomach issues like gastric acidity or reflux problem? And what is your weight? -Please get your vitamin D level , lipid profile,CBC and urine routine analysis and share the results with us.ECG had been seen by cardiologists who never picked any cardiac changes so further relax yourself from heart problems possibility. -You look like health and weight conscious person so continue your exercises as that is making you feel better. Also add regular walks in your daily routine. And plz get your vitamin D level done which would give us an idea that your chest pain is due to muscular and bone weakness. Once you will share the results of tests I have suggested and BP readings with us we can further guide you about your situation and might be able to prescribe a medicine. Do provide your Gastric symptoms history also if you have any. Thanks

Post Owner

I have done all tests except vitamin D. I have done Echo as well all tests were normal. And i had blood pressure fluctuations alot in few months back. But i gets anxious it becomes 130-145/80 or when i relax it becomes 115-120/70. I have used nebil 2.5mg for sometime but i gets my bp low so I quit it. Yes before all these happen i had alot of gas issues. Yeah sometimes after heavy eating my heart start racing and then i do loose motion during heart racing.

3 years ago

AOA ! This history is quite re assuring. I would like to know about your exact weight or BMI if you can provide. 1- continue regular physical activities preferably daily long walks. 2- you will not eat full stomach rather take small meals even 6 times a day but never eat full stomach or sleep just after eating your meal. Eat healthy including fruits vegetables, fish etc. Do not drink water immediately after the meal. Avoid too much spicy and oily foods. 3- Arrange your sleep pattern . It should not be late night sleeping. 4- Start vitamin D supplements if the result shoe low level in your body as it would help to improve your general health. Get back to us after 2 weeks if after all these measures your symptoms don’t get better. Then you might be needing some medicine support. Take care and All the best! Thanks

Post Owner

My bmi is 19.5

3 years ago

-Also add breathing exercises to your routine. -Practice positive thinking. -Try helping others in any possible opportunity you will get and this will give you some mental peace. -Develop habit of gratitude to our Lord( Allah). Thanks

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint dont worry..... U need proper medication course of 10-14 days and inshaAllah u will b absolutely fine... U can contact me through marham for proper treatment of your chest discomfort...

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

This BMI is good and showing you are not an overweight person and there is very low risk of cardiac issues. Have they done your Thyroid function tests?? If not then with your vitamin D level also do TSH and T4 levels. Thanks

Post Owner

Should i fast for these tests or i just can give samples randomly?

3 years ago

No need for any fast for these tests . You can do it randomly.Thanks

All the best and get well soon !

Post Owner

I had done all the tests like rft serum creatinine , ultrasound, cbc, blood glucose plasama, electrolytes, urine examination, lipid profiles , Echo all these tests were absolutely normal.

3 years ago

Ok that’s good . If the tests I have advised would be normal too then we would label your symptoms as Anxiety. But TFT is important in ur case to be checked to rule rule out any pathological cause of your symptoms . Just get back to us with the test results once you finish that. Thanks

Post Owner

All the cardiologist have already labeled me Anxiety disorder but its not getting finished

3 years ago

I haven’t labeled you as Anxiety disorder yet. I would like to see your Thyroid function test result first. Thanks

Post Owner

Can you check this

3 years ago

Post Owner

I have tested thyroid test

3 years ago

AOA! Fortunately your thyroid function tests are perfectly normal. Say Alhamdolillah and relax yourself,just avoid thinking about your heart and trust the cardiologists opinions you have consulted. Try continuing exercises like brisk walking or jogging. Have positive approach to the life and your health. Connect to Allah by saying your prayers regularly. If all this fails to change your condition book an appointment with psychiatrist for further help. Although you didn’t get vit D test done but most probably you are having deficiency as it’s very common in most individuals these days so ,Don’t forget to start vitamin D and calcium supplements which will have a positive impact on your physical and mental health. Insha’Allah. Thanks

Post Owner

Thank you so much for being such nice without getting any paid. Thanks for your advice. Do you practice in Lahore?

3 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories