Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on CoroNa Positive

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 37 years old, Abu dhabi

I have been tested positive on 13th may,I retested again on 21st may and it's still positive,I don't have any symptoms except body pain.i want to know why I am not recovering,any tips to boost immunity.i am home quarantined since 10 days

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS (Forensic Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

742 Positive Reviews

asak .....thanks pay to God. it is not necessary that you develop sign symtom or immunity against covid . the next test is igg or igm or pcr .it will tell you what is the stage of your disease.
prof dr ghulam ali mundra walla MD KARACHI

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Taj Jamshaid

Prof. Dr. Taj Jamshaid - General Physician

| MBBS | FCPS | FPSIM | CHPE | MACG | | Lahore

review-stars

101 Positive Reviews

sometimes test takes longer may be more than 2weeks to become negative. the main thing is your symptomatology and condition. if you are stable, then In Sha Allah, it will be okay.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you drs

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern. it’s great that u are quarantined. take vitamin C to boost immunity. Where in Abu Dhabi are u ? i mean which area? near electra or another area?

Post Owner

I am at Al reem island,Dr can I cook for my kids? as there's no one to bring food for us,my husband also got positive and we r quarantined at home

3 years ago

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 89 Positive Reviews

Dear it’s a difficult situation for u. Al Reem island is away from main city so i understand that u must be feeling urself in trouble. But as there’s no other way out ,yes u can cook for ur children. Are there any old aged ppl or any infant at home? If yes then plz be cautious while dealing with them. keep washing ur hands multiple times and keep a mask on. Don’t share same utensils, beds or toilet at all.

3 years ago

Post Owner

No my kids age is 6 and 9 years, Alhumdulillah they don't have any symptoms. there is persistent pain in my shoulders and back of neck area.is it due to virus? Should I take paracetamol on regular basis to cure this pain?
And thank you so much for your prompt reply ??

3 years ago

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Yes dear, this is a very typical symptom of COVID 19. Take panadol (2+2+2) till the pain is gone. May i know whats ur nationality ?

Post Owner

Alhumdulillah Pakistani from karachi

3 years ago

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Okay, 😊 glad to know that. Stay home and save the community from this Ugly virus. You may book an appointment at any time if needed to consult anything about urself or kids. I am a family physician so deal with all kinds of problems related to children, adults, women, men, psychiatry etc. Stay home stay safe and keep others safe.

Post Owner

Sure Dr, JazakAllah

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

No worry . Just relax and take good diet rich in antioxidants and fluids. Take rest at least for 3 weeks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories