Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Digestion, Post-op

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Canada

I had my gallbladder removed 4 years ago, since last year I've noticed my stools only float, never sink, I've always either had constipation or diarrhoea. Am I supposed to be taking bile salts or digestive enzymes? I take fiber psyllium husk everyday and try to keep a low fat diet but it doesnt make a difference to my stools. Age 26. I feel low of energy, hair always dry, losing weight and weak. I live in Canada , doctors only seeing emergent cases and my situation is not emergent

General Physician in Larkana - Prof. Dr. Kouro Mal Gurbakhshani

take cap urso 500 mg 2 times a day tab pepzme 3 times a day cap nexum 40 mg once daily if not improved within week than consult d dr

Post Owner

I'm unable to get prescribed meds here without testing. These arent available over the counter in Canada. Can I take digestive enzymes in a supplement form

3 years ago

well he's rite I had gallbladder removed recently before a month ago ..but doctor didn't prescribe me urso..I heard about this medicine but yes em taking capzyme syrup and risek 40 once.... kindly tell how much time it will be taking to getting normal back.em H
.S patient too.. heriditary spherosytosis .. family history..with enlarged spleen only

3 years ago

sir urso tablet uses for which purpose?? I heard doctors given this to gallbladder patients.. sometimes mevebrine

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

sister can u tell me about your medical history..wats da digestive issues u are facing rite now u said it's four years ago....I had two elder sister done cholecystectomy before 7 n 1 years..they get back alhamdulilah normal in a few days..wat about yours kindly reply..will be helpful for others and both of us..male 31

Member of Marham-Forum

sister I can understand your situation there .. because of crona and lockdown here's too..these things Makin more depression

Member of Marham-Forum

sister take simple ispaghul husk with any shugar water syrup.. early morning too much fiber also contains sometimes problems and harden stole...and slowly add fat in to your foods like vegetables with lean meat of mutton but full soft to digest..

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories