Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Fever For Two Weeks

person-avatar

Asking For Father, Male 57, Islamabad

Salam doctors,

It's been more than twe weeks when my father started feeling ill, he was complaining that he is having no energy to do anything.. He started taking ORS etc, when nothing worked he visited doctor who told him that you are effected by heat stroke, and presecribed him multivitamins. But instead of getting better, my father developed fever. It's been one weak, and he is having continuously 99, & 100 temperature. He visited his doctor again, but doctor said the same thing. His test result is attached below. I would love to hear you opinion on this plz.

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Mohammad Aqil

Dr. Mohammad Aqil - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

need to have further details regarding drugs and other details consult me online for further opinion

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Syed Asif Raza

Dr. Syed Asif Raza - General Physician

MBBS, Dip(Diabetes), Dip(Gastro), Member International Society for Infectious Diseases, IPC for CoronaVirus (WHO Cerification), Mechanical Ventilation-COVID19 (Harvard Medical School Certification) | Karachi

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

Reports indicative of Acute Bacterial Infection. Consult me online for treatment and detailed discussion.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Irfana Amir

AOA! His blood report is showing high TLC and high neutrophils count which indicate toward bacterial infection. He is needing antibiotics to control his fever. Kindly book an appointment for the detailed history, chronic illness history if he has any,and some further blood work up is required. Thanks

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Shahzeb

Dr. Shahzeb - General Practitioner

MBBS | Lahore

review-stars

120 Positive Reviews

Dear pateint... Dont worry... U have infection and your treatment is simple.... I will prescribe you proper medication for this problem and inshaAllah u will b fine.... U can contact me online through marham...

042-32591427,

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/general-practitioner/dr-shahzeb

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories