Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Fever, Heavy Breathing And Fatigue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 20 years old, Karachi

Greetings. I am 20 years old boy from khi I woke up yesterday with extreme fever,body ache and fatigue, i took a cold shower before sleeping and came directly into the ac room so i thought uska reaction hai

however I didn't panicked and isolated myself from my family took 2 paracetamols and night and now fever is gone but body aches and fatigue is still there now I am experiencing very slight heavy breathing (no coughing) but sometimes it gets very heavy.

I am confused, advice needed from experts what should I do next.

Member of Marham-Forum

Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS (Forensic Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

742 Positive Reviews

asak it is common thing occure when ever you take shiwer and after ward in ac ŕoom . actually it is muscular spasm but fever is abnormal . takè some analgesic like aspirine or nicè . it is better to take opinions .
prof dr ghulam ali mundra walla MBBS MCPS MD
anklesaria hospital Karachi

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Syed Asif Raza

Dr. Syed Asif Raza - General Physician

MBBS, Dip(Diabetes), Dip(Gastro), Member International Society for Infectious Diseases, IPC for CoronaVirus (WHO Cerification), Mechanical Ventilation-COVID19 (Harvard Medical School Certification) | Karachi

review-stars

39 Positive Reviews

if not yet recovered or no significant improvement then please have an online appointment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories