Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Gall Stone And Hardness In Belly Button Woth Mild Pain In Abdomen

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 36 years old, Peshawar hayatabd

I lifted up my 3 years overwieght kid..nd i felt a stretch in my belly button.further onward i had pain in my abdomen nd the belly button feels to b inflammed and painful wen i touch it.a bit hard area around it.since 3 days after lifting my kid i feel nausea mild pains..on and off..nd kind of blur feeling..p.si have gall stone too single gal stone..im not sire the symptoms r from which cause

General Physician in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist

Dr. Asim Munir Alvi Consultant Endocrinologist - General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine), FCPS (Endocrinology) , MRCD, RCP (UK), Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology & Member of the American Association European Society of Endocrinology | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

consult doctor fr examination

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

U need an appointment via Marham

Homeopath in Karachi - Dr. Shama Muzaffar

Dr. Shama Muzaffar - Homeopath

DHMS | Karachi

review-stars

166 Positive Reviews

Dear
Lifting an overweight child is the reason of ur bellybutton inflammation, everyone knows even heavyweight champion also tighten their belly by a belt to save their external and internal organ which r related to stomach-
When u sudden Carry ur baby it gets burden on ur stomach externally.
You have to take rest at least one week , slightly massage olive oil around bellybutton , have light meals to cure nousea .
After that u will be fine ,In Shaa Allah
I'm on Whatsapp if u don't feel good contact me or take an appointment through Marhum. Jazakallah
Take care of yourself

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories