Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Headache, Pain In Ear, Toothache Etc

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 55 years old, Peshawar

My mom is paralyzed since 2016. Her right side is affected. She can walk slowly and can go to washroom by herself. She had a heart surgery as well in 2005. We are taking her to doctor for regular check up. But still she's not fine. Like every time she is having some issue. This was a brief History of my mom. Now the real problem for which I'm posting here is that from last month she having heavy headache on left side, pain in left side jaw, pain in left side ear, left eyes and also face. Two days back her sugar was 147 before breakfast and her BP was 128/123. Diastole is really high. Now this pain issue is because of BP or there is something else. What should I do. I'm really depressed ???? I don't know what to do? Or if I need to see a doctor, then please let me know which specialty of doctor should I see.

General Physician in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nasir Hamdani

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nasir Hamdani - General Physician

MBBS, MCPS, PhD (Public Health Scholar) | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

She needs a Detailed check up

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Zeeshan Junejo

Dr. Zeeshan Junejo - General Physician

MBBS | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Aoa . Can you call me . 042-32591427, . It can be triggered by viral infection or trigerminal neuralgia . Or fascial palsy . I need to know more about her . Otherwise visit good ent and neurologist nearby .

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories