Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Heart Problem (Sever AS And AR With LV Dilation)

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 51 years old, Lahore

According to the Echo report, patient has severe aortic stenosis and regurgitation, LV dilation with mild systolic dysfunction (report attached). Doctor advised to do surgery immediately. I don't know about the doctors and hospitals in Lahore where heart surgeries are performed. Please see the Echo report and guide me what to do next and where to perform surgery in Lahore.

Member of Marham-Forum

Would you like to talk to a General Physician through online consultation?
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation

General Physician in Faisalabad - Dr. Sarah Hafeez

Dr. Sarah Hafeez - General Physician

MBBS | Faisalabad

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

yes the patient needs surgery specially if he has symptoms of heart problem. pic is a good option as it is affordable and has many competent cardiosurgeons

Post Owner

Thank you doctor. Would you please provide me further details about the procedures and the initial diagnostic formalities about the surgery and how long will it take from the initial diagnostic procedures to the end of the surgery bcoz we'll take patient from the remote area of kpk to Lahore, so it's better to get prepare early before coming to Lahore. Thanks

3 years ago

General Physician in Faisalabad - Dr. Sarah Hafeez
Dr. Sarah Hafeez - General Physician

MBBS | Faisalabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 37 Positive Reviews

i am so sorry i am from a different speciality i.e I only diagnose patients and refer them if they need surgery. rest of tge details can only be explained by a cardiac surgeon. may be you can search for a cardiac surgeon on marham or online and discuss details on call and then bring the patient to the hospital according to their advice

3 years ago

Post Owner

Thank you doctor

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Your treatment is very important. You can contact me through Marham for properly treatment. Inshaallah you will be fine ...
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/sahiwal/cardiologist/dr-muhammad-bilal-ansari

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories