Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Heavy Head And Burping

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 29 years old, Lahore

Dear Doctors, My brother is having a problem with his head. He always complains about dizziness and heavy head. He also suffers from stomach issues. It seems like he is always full and keep on burping. He visited several doctors. He has gone through the through examination for stomach issue and his doctor prescribed him to take Nexum 20mg once a day but still the situation prevails. Now he is quite stressed about his issue and can't focus on his job even. He is actively exercising as well in form of playing bedminton but still putting on weight. His current weight is 88kg. (Height 5-10) Please guide what might be the cause? And what precautions can we take to get him to the normal routine. Thanking you in anticipation.

Member of Marham-Forum

thanks for asking the question, there could be one or two problems correlating with him,please get, Thyroid function tests, and Urea breath test,and let me know

Post Owner

Dear Dr. Can you please explain a bit about urea breath test. As the laboratory person is bit confused. And want to be sure. Is there any other alternate name?

4 years ago

Diabetologist in Lahore - Dr. Qurban Hussain

Dr. Qurban Hussain - Diabetologist

MBBS, MRCP, FCPS (Internal Medicine), SCE Endocrinology and Diabetes (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

186 Positive Reviews

please visit my clinic at asaaf hospital johar town Lahore as your issue need full assessment and then management

General Physician in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nasir Hamdani

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Nasir Hamdani - General Physician

MBBS, MCPS, PhD (Public Health Scholar) | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

It's better to Visit a qualified doctor. Book your Appointment through marham

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment