Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Obesity, Pcos , Pre-diabetic And Simple Endometrial Hyperplasia

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Usa

ASSLAMOALIKUM docters i really wanted to lose weight as iam dealing with multiple health issues my current weight is 114kg and height 5'3 have one 1 year old baby through normal delivery i had 2 times hysteroscopy had problem with heavy bleedings also diabetes runs in my father side and my father is also diabetic and my numbers comes so close to be diabetic right now my gyna put me on birth control pills to control my heavy bleeding and hormones issues periods are stopped now i went to weight loss place they give phentermine 30mg to help to lose weight with b12 injection once in a month is injection and 1 tablet of phentermine in a for 30days so can i take it with while taking metformin and birth control pills isn't harmfull? I will also do healthy eating and exercise with it but any side effect of phentermine? As iam already feeling so much less enegery everytime tired and exhausted dizzy shivering hands sometime just with taking metformin and birth control ? So c

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

u may contact me if some one can take ur med n diet scadule from pakistan,Allah kareem

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS (Forensic Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

741 Positive Reviews

asak hope every thing is all right. as far as pheteranine is concern I can not advice you metro mine will reduce wt but very little and family planning better to opinions from your ghy expert.
it is also for you that you should consult with neuotinist endocrinologist and diabetic one
you age is veŕy young and your wt is veŕy high
professor dr ghulamali mundrawalla KARACHI

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories