Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Oral Disease

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Karachi

I quit smoking 4 years ago and betel nuts ~1.5 years ago.

Since 1/9 I was feeling dizziness and headache, the neurologist gave me prothiaden 25mg for 3 weeks. In the third week started having constipation and dry mouth. I quit it, but constipation dryness remained the same. For constipation, I take laxatives 3 days a week. I had tooth extraction upper left first molar, on 17/10. Since then I am having sensation feeling and mild pain in all teeth. 3 weeks back I started having trouble swallowing with mild throat ache. During this time I saw a lump on right gum with minor white lining. I went to an ENT for a checkup he said its because of gum infection and gave 2 creams to apply and few tips for better oral hygiene, about throat he said its because of acidity and gave medicines (Librax). For dryness he gave SurbexZ. But lump has no impact from any of these.

Summary: - Dry mouth [2m] - Constipation [2m] - Tooth sensation and mild pain [3w] - Throat ache, troubling swallowing

Ent Surgeon in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asim

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asim - Ent Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS (Oto Ryhnio), MCPS( ENT), Diploma in (ENT Surgery) | Karachi

review-stars

18 Positive Reviews

Please get review by, ent spec as we need to rulr out few illnesses associated with beetel nut use like sub mucus fibrosis etc and few test will be needed. Blind medication will do more harm then good

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Nadia Inayat

Dr. Nadia Inayat - General Physician

| MBBS | MCPS (Family Medicine) | | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

You have to be examined by certified doctor. Also test FBS. For swollen gums.

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS (Forensic Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

742 Positive Reviews

Thank u very much smoking betal nuts with different chemicals are producing side effects which is unusual in nature. Kindly take fruits and some laxatives like dulcolax and also visit consultant gastroenterologist for peoper checkups

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories