Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Over Pronation


I have feet like this is there any treatment for this?

General Physician in Multan - Dr. Aftab Alam

please clarify your Issue

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Javed Akram
Prof. Dr. Javed Akram - General Physician

MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-stars 1258 Positive Reviews

Aoa yes there is but you need to see a competent physician and investigations for diagnosis and treatment

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Nadia Inayat
Dr. Nadia Inayat - General Physician

| MBBS | MCPS (Family Medicine) | | Karachi

review-stars 20 Positive Reviews

You should consult orthopedic doctor.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks for your concern.

I suggest to concern an orthopedic surgeon for further evaluation.

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories