I feel severe pain during walking as my Legs touches to each other and don't have normal gap b/w my legs. Besides, My hips also touch and I constantly feel pain/irritation while walking. could you please suggest to whom I should consult in Karachi. Please suggest the ones who are economically also good as I can not afford high fees. Thanks

Available Doctors to Help you!

You can book appointment with them.

Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

25 Reviews

General Physician

MBBS, MD (Medicine)

42 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Rais Burni

18 Reviews

General Physician


34 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Dania Amir

17 Reviews

General Physician


10 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Ehsan A Makki

13 Reviews

General Physician

MBBS, Diplomat Diabetes

22 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Uzma Hameed

30 Reviews

General Physician

MBBS, Mphil

16 Years Experience

View Profile

Dr. Syed Sardar Ali

13 Reviews

General Physician

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine)

25 Years Experience

View Profile


If u r over weight, that cud b the reason to it. In normal words its called chub rub.. the most economical thing is the anti pesperant sticks.. the solid ones... rub them wea u feel ur legs touch each other n ull feel comfortable. If not then u can consult someone


DrNaeem Chaudry

Reduce weight if overweight
Use Vaseline three times daily on area which rub


MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-img 402 Positive Reviews

Aoa need a thorough checking by a competent physician and investigations for diagnosis and treatment

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)