Pain In Inner Thigh


I have a pain that shoots like wave through my thigh and from the right back hip to the leg through thigh and its near to the right testicle . I cannot understand what it is and which doctor to see for this urologist or any other? Kindly help


MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-img 331 Positive Reviews

Aoa thank you and you must consult a competent physician for diagnosis and treatment


MBBS (KEMU), MRCS (UK), MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak), F Vasc Surg (UK) | Lahore

review-img 78 Positive Reviews

See a surgeon, many reasons for such pain, wihout examination difficult to say whats the cause.

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)