Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Pain In Left Hand

person-avatar

Asking For Someone else, Sister, Female, 18 Years old, Karachi

Lost both our parents this year, but on our mother’s death, my sister started having pain in left hand, it’s gets towards heart as per her when she is stressing even about exams now. Hand gets cold as well. No history of panic attacks before. First time when it happened we took her to hospital and they gave her pill for the pain, got done ECG as well, it was clear. Proper guidance required. Thanks in advance.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear patient ..ap mera online appointment lay ly.my apko proper guide karonga .inshahallah

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Col R Shahzad Khurram Durrani

Dr. Col R Shahzad Khurram Durrani - General Physician

MBBS, M.Sc, MS, Diploma in Aviation Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

37 Positive Reviews

This may be case of psychological stress .She needs proper counselling and medicines to relieve stress. Tab Laxotanil 3mg at bed time can work. Tab Neuberal forte twice a day may also be given.

Gastroenterologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala

Prof. Dr. Ghulam Ali Mundrawala - Gastroenterologist

MBBS, MD (Medicine), MCPS (Forensic Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

742 Positive Reviews

asak mother and father death may b because if this pain . other wise in this age group it is very unusual.
prof dr ghulam ali mundra walla M.D. anklesaria Hospital karachi

General Physician in Islamabad - Dr. Bakht Rawan

I am sorry to hear that you have lost both your parents. It is really a stressful situation. Your sister might be having panic attack or psychosomatic condition. It can be a physical problem like musculoskeletal pain or any other condition for which she must see the Internal Medicine physician for the detailed history, physical examination and relevant investigations. Meanwhile she can take paracetamol and can use topical ibuprofen gel if she is not allergic to these medications.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories