Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Related To Head

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Faisalabad

I am feeling blocked head and ears since yesterday with dizziness and pain in the whole head. No medical history but often feel pain the back of head and neck sometimes in the forehead too. What should i do please suggest if it is something seroius or not

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Taj Jamshaid

Prof. Dr. Taj Jamshaid - General Physician

| MBBS | FCPS | FPSIM | CHPE | MACG | | Lahore

review-stars

101 Positive Reviews

this may be because of stress, try to keep yourself relaxed. if still the problem persists, then have the eye checkup and check-up from Physician.

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

Thanks for sharing ur concern, some more details are required. spinning of head ? light headed ness, nausea? vomiting ? headache? vision issues? ear pain, discharge or deafness, neck pain ? fast racing of the heart ? Any recent head trauma?

Yes Doctor I feel head spinning ,light headed ness too and it feels like i will vomit but i dont . Ye i feel headache but no vision issues sometimes i dont like light. No ear pain discharge or deafness. Fast racing of heart many times. Sometimes its above 120. Most of the time bp remains low 90/60.

3 years ago

Family Medicine in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Noor

Dr. Rabia Noor - Family Medicine

MBBS, HAAD, MRCGP | Lahore

review-stars

89 Positive Reviews

okay. kindly book an appointment to talk in detail, it’s important for some more details and management.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories