Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Related To Heart.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Qatar

Salam. I am 25 years old. Having 2 kids via normal delivery. From past 6 8 months am facing this issue of increased heart beat. If i do house chores my heart rate increase. If i talk loudly it increases. And the increased heart rate disturbs alot when i lay down to sleep. At sleeping time it increases double then it is when am working. I cant even sleep with increased heartbeat. Plus i feel lazy all the time with mood swings and headache all the time... My weight is 63. Plz suggest me these symptoms are related to what.. what test should i do. And to which doctor should i concern? Plz tell me what are these symptoms related too. I have no previous medical issue.. thanku..

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Altaf Ahmad Cheema

Dr. Altaf Ahmad Cheema - General Physician

MBBS , MRCGP (INT) | Lahore

review-stars

223 Positive Reviews

You need to see a cardiologist to assess the problem and you may need holter monitoring for 24 hours. You can visit Dr Omar Aziz Rana with my Reference at Omar Hospital Jail Road His number is 042-32591427, 55

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Rais Burni

Dr. Rais Burni - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

151 Positive Reviews

Blood test T3 T4, TSH kara len.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanku soo much for ur responce.

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

hi
what you have described is called as palpitation.there can be absolutely normal changes in heart rhythm called physiological or abnormal causing fast erratic heart. Causes very a lot ranging from simple anxiety to serious heart problems h.given your age and normal past medical history likely cause of serious heart issues very unlikely. First and foremost thing is to figure out the nature of the problem and abnormal rhythm. This is done by taking ECG and sometimes a monitor attached to the heart for 24 hours called 24 hours tape. This gives an idea if there is any problem that needs attention in terms of heart rhythm.
Also, some time heart palpitation can be a consequence of thyroid problems or anaemia so following basic tests are needed
FBC, U/E TFTS. ECG
avoid other triggers like stress anxiety, excessive coffee or tea once you have these in hands let us know what further can be advised.
regards

Post Owner

Thanku sir for explaining soo in detail.... i avoided coffee tea for a week and made my self stress free. Still the problem continues. Then i visited doctor and she told me same blood test as u said. And reports are yet to come.. plus she also asked me to go for heart xray which is tomorrow. She gave me folic acid and vitamin d and b12 medicines..

5 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

hi
i don't see any point of taking above mentioned medication .x ray also not really going to add much please arrange an ECG while having a palpitation.or 24-hour ecg monitoring.if you don't feel unwell with these palpitations which mean no shortness of breath chest pain dizziness and you can live with it after normal ECG then beast to leave. I am happy to suggest you further care if you could share your investigations kashiahmad50@gmail.com
regards
kashif

Post Owner

Ok sir i will share with u my reports. In sha Allah

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)