Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Rheumatologist Arthritis


Asking For Mother, Female 48, Sukkur city

Doctor my mother is having rheumatologist since so many years but now she didn't consult with any doctor for two years because of her husband death but now she is having strange symptoms like diaarhea, fever, lathargicness, weakness, unconsciousness, tiredness,stomach upset, pain in legs at night, lack of sleep, She had consulted with doctor saleha Ishaque in karachi on south city before 2 years and she had give some medicines include HCQ 200, Airtle ER, lefora, Rapricot, Myonal, Methycobal. she is taking these 6 medicines like for 2 years constantly without checking up with doctors. And it is not convenient for her to come in karachi and consult with doctor saleha and please tell the instant solution of her disease. is she continuing the medicine or stop that?

Internal Medicine Specialist in Sukkur - Dr. Ravi Kumar

Dr. Ravi Kumar - Internal Medicine Specialist

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine) | Sukkur


3 Positive Reviews

Continue same

Internal Medicine Specialist in Karachi - Dr. Syed Sardar Ali

Dr. Syed Sardar Ali - Internal Medicine Specialist

MBBS, FCPS (Medicine) | Karachi


40 Positive Reviews

STOOL DR KI report share karain

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Homayoun Sheikh

Dr. Homayoun Sheikh - General Physician

MD, Specialty Certificate (Acute Medicine) UK, MRCP (UK), Post Graduate Diploma of cardiologist (UK) | Karachi


9 Positive Reviews

need to be visited by a specialist physician and after taking history and doing physical examination and some blood tests then everything will be cleared

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories