Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Sleepy And Lazy

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, Karachi

I am taking escitalopram 10 mg before bed but it still makes me sleepy and lazy all the day. Please suggest me what should I do?

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Dania Amir

Dr. Dania Amir - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (Medicine) | Karachi

review-stars

124 Positive Reviews

Yes it causes laziness and sleepiness . Try to take it a bit early so that u sleep early and perhaps wake up fresh . Or reduce the dose to 5mg

Post Owner

Please suggest me a best CBT professional in Karachi. Actually I am suffering from social anxiety and OCD. I become freeze and blank in social situations.

4 years ago

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Samina Khalid

Dr. Samina Khalid - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

when did u start it because few days pt feels lazy but after 15 days he will be fine

Post Owner

I am taking since April but did not understand why it makes me sleepy and lazy.

4 years ago

General Physician in Karachi - Dr. Samina Khalid

Dr. Samina Khalid - General Physician

MBBS | Karachi

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

Take it in morning and do exercise and try to be active by ur will power

Post Owner

ok thanks

4 years ago

Family Medicine in Dijkot - Dr. Muhammad Azeem Tahir Azeemi

Dr. Muhammad Azeem Tahir Azeemi - Family Medicine

MBBS, MCPS (Family Medicine) | Dijkot

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Why r u taking escitalopram? Was is started by psychiatrist. According to my opinion it does not induces so much sleep as u are telling but still now you should start tolerating it. Plz check your B. P and go for Thyroid profile and RBS also.

Post Owner

Sir I am taking it for social anxiety and OCD. Before taking this med I am not much sleepy and lazy.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Muzaffarabbas173@yahoo.com bhai hazir fisabil Allah complete details medical history apni batao kab start hwa ya sub

Psychologist in Karachi - Daniyal Riaz

Daniyal Riaz - Psychologist

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

dear patient kindly book an appointment through Marham.pk and visit at my clinic at The Modern Hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park.

Post Owner

Sir I am depressed due to social anxiety since childhood. I feel anxious in public places like shopping and around people. I am also a shy person and freeze around girls. Unable to participate in social gatherings and groups. Have difficulty to face people and feels that people are watching me and thinking about me most of the time. This problem is limiting my life to fully enjoy.

Please help, I am lonely and depressed.

4 years ago

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 119 Positive Reviews

I read your details in comments below and that's why I recommend you to take consultation. I can understand your feelings and I am glad to inform you that you can solve your problem with a little effort. jst visit me at the modern hospital Karachi opposite Safari Park and I will help you to deal with your issues.

4 years ago

Post Owner

Ok Sir, is it fully curable through CBT?

4 years ago

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 119 Positive Reviews

yes it is manageable. CBT is jst one part of the therapy, other therapies will also be added to give you most beneficial results.

4 years ago

Mphil (Clinical Psychology), Lisenced Hypnotherapist (USA) | Karachi

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

OCD and anxiety has directly promotional relationship with each other. it can be managed successfully with psychotherapeutic and NLP techniques

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories